Book Your Permanent Make-Up Appointment:
Permanent Makeup Prices
Combo brows: $550
Powder Brows: $350
+ $20 per extra gem
Policies, Preparation, and More Info:
Please take a look at these policies prior to booking. If you’re unable to be tattooed for any reason outlined in our policies, you will forfeit your deposit and appointment. If you have any questions or concerns regarding your eligibility or candidacy for permanent makeup, please email us prior to booking.
- You must be at least 18 years of age and bring state or federal-issued photo identification with you.
- Deposits are non-refundable and will go toward your appointment procedure.
- There is a 48-hour cancellation policy: if you need to reschedule, it needs to be done before 48 hours from your appointment time or risk forfeiture of your deposit.
- Please arrive 10 minutes early to your initial appointment, so you have time to fill out all your paperwork.
- If you late-cancel or show up later than 20 minutes after your appointment is set to start, your appointment will be canceled, and your deposit will be forfeited.
- We accept cash, visa, MasterCard, and American Express.
- You cannot be tattooed if you are under the influence, are pregnant or breastfeeding, are going through chemo, are sunburned, have any irregularities in the intended area, have rosacea, or are sick.
- You cannot be tattooed if you are on blood thinners.
- A topical anesthetic will be used during your appointment, so please check with your doctor if you are allergic to medications.
- If you have any medical conditions you must contact us prior to booking as a doctor’s note may be required to tattoo you.
- Any and all correction work is done by consultation only. If you arrive at your appointment with previous work on the intended area, without consultation, it will result in a forfeiture of your deposit and you will not be guaranteed the service. This includes anyone who has had previous work done on the intended area, even if it does not need correction but just a touch-up.
- Touch-ups are for existing clients only. All other touch-ups will be at new-client pricing.
- You must be off Accutane for at least 6-9 months
- Have not used retinols for at least a month prior.
- No antibiotics, deep exfoliation, or botox injections for 3 weeks prior.
- No sun or tanning beds or saunas for at least 2 weeks prior.
- No alcohol or caffeine for 24 hours before your procedure.
- Please be free of blood thinners for at least 24 hours before your appointment. This includes aspirin, medications, alcohol, fish oil, and vitamin e.
- Please remove your eyelash extensions at least 2 weeks prior to your eyeliner appointment.
- Do not wear contacts to the appointment.
- No working out or caffeine the day of.
- If you are on thyroid medications, antacids, or anxiety medications please be advised that it is known to affect color and retention. Please contact me before booking as a doctor’s note may be needed.
- If you are on blood thinners you will not be able to receive permanent makeup.
- If you tweeze, tint, wax, or thread your brows, please do not do so at least two weeks before your appointment. Failing to do so may make the area more sensitive, affect color retention, or absorb color into the pores outside the treated area. Your brows will be lightly groomed during your appointment.
- Each client’s skin will respond differently, both in the length of time it takes to heal, and the number of sessions it takes for your desired results. We cannot guarantee results.
- Technique and application used will depend on skin type and desired results.
- Corrections are considered on a case by case basis and may require prior approval
- We are unable to tattoo over hair transplants, moles, abrasions, or similar irregularities.