How Do I Book My Tattoo Appointment?
You can use the form on this page, OR you can go to your preferred artists’ portfolio page and book directly with them through their portfolio pages.
Tattoo Booking Instructions
Please fill out our booking form on this page as completely as possible. You will get a much faster response if you do. We will respond to any questions you have and if you’ve provided good days and times for your schedule, then we’ll return some booking date options.
Please keep in mind: We require a deposit for ALL tattoo appointments. Read below for FAQs about booking and more details.
We believe you should pay for quality, but we also don’t believe you should have to take out a mortgage to get the tattoo you really want. Our shop rate is $175 per hour and $80 minimum.
Your artist may be able to give you an estimate based on how long they think your tattoo will take. The final cost is based on a number of different factors, including placement and how complicated the design is and how long it takes to make your design look its best. We accept all major credit cards. Just remember to bring some cash if you want to show your appreciation and tip your artist.
While we do take walk-ins when the time is available, appointments are best. The best way to make an appointment is to contact the artist you would like to work with via their tattoo booking form on their artist profile page. The contact form will be emailed directly to the artist. You can also stop by the shop and talk to us about your tattoo idea. We love meeting new clients face to face, and we love seeing return clients.
You don’t need a finished idea, or a completed drawing, either. Just a rough idea of what you want to get. We will work with you to come up with the perfect tattoo design. Usually, this starts with a consultation. We don’t charge for the consult, nor do we have a drawing fee. We do take a nonrefundable deposit to cover the drawing and set the appointment, but this comes off the final price of your tattoo. More on our deposit policy below.
During your consultation, you and your artist will sit down and go over your ideas. We will take a look at any reference you bring, map out the area you want tattooed, and maybe do some thumbnail sketches to make sure we’re all on the same page. It’s during this process that we refine and hone your ideas into a solid concept that we can then design.
After your consultation, we will set up your appointment. Depending on the design, which artist you’ve picked, and your own availability, your appointment might be for a few days later, or up to a few months out. Just remember to be patient.
We take a deposit for every tattoo. The amount of the deposit can range from $50 to $100 or more, depending on the size and scope of your tattoo project. Deposits can be paid in person, over the phone, or via emailed invoice.
All deposits are non-refundable and will be credited to the final session of your tattoo. If you need to reschedule your appointment, please let your artist know a minimum of 72 hours in advance. Any of the following can result in the loss of your deposit:
- Failure to give 72 hours or more warning when rescheduling.
- Drastic changes to your design post rendering, like a complete change of subject matter, or enough smaller changes that it calls for a complete redraw.
- Showing up more than 15 minutes late for your appointment. Many times, your artist has another appointment after yours and being late causes everyone to get pushed back.
- Rescheduling your appointment repeatedly. We understand that sometimes the unexpected happens, and you have to move your appointment. Multiple times, however, is not something we can do without another deposit. We handle this on a case by case basis, so please don’t think we’re all inflexible tyrants.
- Switching artists.
- Showing up to your appointment intoxicated or sunburnt or without state or federal issued photo ID.
- Over 3 months of no contact with no appointment scheduled