Before you fill out the form below please read our aftercare instructions.
Protocols for Anatomy Tattoo Staff and Clients
- We are asking everyone who has an appointment to fill out the online release form (below) at least 2-3 days prior to their appointment
- Everyone is required to wear a face mask. No neck fleeces, bandanas, or gaiters (gators), if you don’t bring your own face mask you will be provided some for an additional fee.
- Clients must enter and exit through the facility’s front door only.
- Everyone will be required to wash their hands and maintain proper hygiene while in the shop. Proper handwashing is preferable to hand sanitizer. Please be freshly showered and put on clean clothing prior to your appointment.
- All clients will be required to come alone to their appointment. Our waiting room will be unavailable, please wait in your car or outside in the back prior to your appointment time.
- 6-foot physical distancing will be required inside the shop, we understand that your artist will need to be closer to you to provide the service