Please Read This Entire Page
This page is for people who have an appointment to get tattooed during the COVID-19 Pandemic. It contains instructions and information given to us by the state to aid with contact tracing in the event of infection. We will be using it to facilitate tattoo appointments during this time.
Before you fill out the form below please read our aftercare instructions.
C19 Protocols for Anatomy Tattoo Staff and Clients
The shop will be open with some new protocols to keep everyone healthy. We will be operating temporarily with modified schedules and an appointment-only basis. Please contact your artist ahead of time to find out how they would like to be paid for the appointment so you can prepare.
- We are asking everyone who has an appointment to fill out the online release form (below) at least 2-3 days prior to their appointment
- Everyone is required to wear two face masks. No neck fleeces, bandanas, or gaiters (gators), if you don’t bring your own face masks you will be provided some for an additional fee.
- Clients must enter and exit through the facility’s front door only.
- Everyone will be required to wash their hands and maintain proper hygiene while in the shop. Proper handwashing is preferable to hand sanitizer. Please be freshly showered and put on clean clothing prior to your appointment.
- All clients will be required to come alone to their appointment. Our waiting room will be unavailable, please wait in your car or outside in the back prior to your appointment time.
- Please keep personal items to a minimum, instead of bringing bags, please limit items to only items you need: wallet, phone, etc. please leave food at home and bring a closed water bottle with you to your appointment.
- 6-foot physical distancing will be required inside the shop, we understand that your artist will need to be closer to you to provide the service
- Check your temperature, and let your artist know if you are exhibiting any of the following symptoms prior to your appointment:
- muscle pain
- new loss of taste or smell
- shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- sore throat
- gastrointestinal symptoms (nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea
We are taking the utmost precautions with public and staff safety, if you have not been doing the same we will gladly reschedule your appointment until you have been able to do the same for two weeks, you will not lose your deposit if you tell us in advance if you have taken health risks or are currently sick. If you refuse to comply with these protocols or we have evidence that you have been cavalier in any way with your health or the health of others, we will take that as a last-minute cancelation and you will forfeit your deposit in order to maintain the health and safety of our clientele and staff.